Monday, June 7, 2010

Why I call Black People Stupid!



Whenever I sit down to write one of my classics, depending on the subject matter, often times I’m left mentally exhausted upon completion. This is especially true when I have to write them during this time of the year. With the NFL season upon us I’m primed to watch as the Pittsburgh Steelers finish the regular season going 14-2 while winning back to back Super Bowls. To make matters worse will be the fact the NY Yankees no doubt will win the World Series, so my fall line up will be booked watching these two great teams do what they do, win championships!However my excitement is doused with a shot of anger as black folks continue their tried and true tradition of acting like Niggers. Most are complete idiots who seem to get a kick out their ignorance by asking me stupid questions like, why do you bash black pastors, what do have against them, why do you hate black women, and the list goes on and on. It becomes old after awhile and leads me to the decision to pen this classic on why black people are so stupid.When I started this classic it was going to be a message to my critics, then as news became available on a local crime I changed my mind, so before I deal with the main issue there are a few things I must get off my chest. Because I have no desire to create a following, start a church, get Thanksgiving, neither Christmas nor baby shower invitations. I speak my mind and allow the chips to fall where they may, for those who know me I have been saying / writing my social, political, and religious views for the past fifteen years or more, if people agree fine, if they disagree fine, I could really careless, my desire has never been to win the approval of family, enemies, so-called friends, or the average Joe six pack. I have a view that I feel should / must be heard and I print it, if along the way people like what I say oh well, if people take issue with what I say, oh well, two tears in a bucket f**k it!I feel I have made this clear but it may need to be restated, I don’t laugh when there is nothing funny, I don’t scratch were I don’t itch, even if I heard the music I still would not dance to it! I’m not interested in your applause, pats on the back, high fives, nor chest pounds for anything I write, or say, I completely understand how fickle, two faced, and back stabbing most of you are so when around you I keep both hands on my wallet and sleep with both eyes open!Trust is a word that will never be used when dealing with black people unless I’m describing how much of it I lack for “yall” my religious, social, and political views has not changed with the times, because of them over the years I have lost company of some very attractive black women who just could not bring themselves to swallow my stance, or this is what they told me, I find it funny they could not swallow my views but have no problem swallowing anything else.So before I deal with you stupid black people allow me to make this very clear, I’m not know nor have I ever ran for a popularity contest, to hell with your private functions, cook outs, dinners, and parties you so conveniently forget to tell me about. For those who have had a child that I have to see a picture of online (Face book), I’m waiting for the day when I can tell you to your face how shabby that is, until then I’ll continue to act as if I’m clueless you had a baby!Black Christians are a funny tribe, if the 85% of you Negro’s who claim to love Jesus would just implement 10% of what that Bible says then maybe black America would be in a far better moral condition then it is today. Understanding the Negro’s who are close to me are just as shabby as the ones I keep at a distance, at times it hard to tell you people apart. I’m aware that most are members of a tribe of two faced, backstabbing, cowards who lack the stones to tell me to my face how you feel so whenever I see you I’m blinded by your fake smiles, and forked tongues. I can only hope that one day you will gain the courage to ask me why I say what I do, and stop asking other people to explain my views to you, there is only one who can tell you why, and that’s me no one else.With that off my chest we can move on: To make my case as to why I refer to black people as being stupid I could have used a litany of examples. I could have called to the stand the show The Real House Wives of Atlanta, and all four of the ultra ignorant, typical black bimbo’s and the one white wigger or I could have requested that Lil Wayne, Beyonce, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Keisha Cole , and her mammy to appear on the stand drilling home my point. I could have used a host of buffoonish black athletes / entertainers all of whom set the black race back four hundred years to pre Civil War conditions.I could have asked Halle Berry, Tara Banks, Wendy Williams, Michelle Obama, Jada Smith, or any of the countless black heifers who masquerade as classy, respectable black females, when in reality if you could pull back the layers of that smelly onion you would see them for the shallow, superficial, drama queens most are.To further make the point I could have ventured into the basement of a local Synagogue and caught your pastor on all fours while a Jewish Rabbi has his way with him from the rear, treating your pastor like the down low, spiritually castrated freak he is. I could have called “you” a member of a tribe of ignorant Negro’s whose spiritual light has gone out years ago! I could have enlisted the actions of your fellow pew sitting spiritual zombies who support, with blind devotion may I add, clowns in black face as they preach a dead gospel to a community full of historically stupid, socially crazy, and spiritually dead black people.I could have asked certain members of my own family to stand and help make my point, members who have fallen victim to the ever present conspiracy theories roaming the black community, half baked theories that justifies ( in their eyes) every thing from the state of Israel / Jews, demons, ghost, things that go bump in the night, and 911. When you have a person believing the United States Government helped to pull of the terrorist attacks of 911 and the place they find these misguided nuggets of truth are in the official government report ( The Official 911 report) you pretty much are wasting your time pointing out to them how stupid that is!Then you have other Bible thumping Negro’s who have sipped from the cracked cup of Jewish propaganda upholding imposter's as the chosen people of God, attempting to find justification within the pages of a book most have not studied, but out of fear of the unknown they clutch to until their black knuckles turn white, never willing to peer into the eyes of science, reason, logic or everyday common sense, they uphold urban myths ,misinformation, indoctrination, and unfounded clap trap as sound Biblical doctrine. If anyone wants me to believe those Imposter's in Israel are God’s chosen people, I can only mouth the word stupid! Here we have a group of people who have no lineage to the original Hebrew Israelites they are imposter's, frauds, fakes who converted to Judaism.A group of people who not only rejected Jesus but helped to kill him! When Pilate asked the Jews what should I do with this Jesus? The Jews yelled crucify him! If Jesus said in that Bible that I am the door, no man comes unto the father but by me! How then does this group of Christ Killers maintain a slot as the chosen people of God when they rejected that door, and don’t believe Jesus is God, If these Jews are God’s chosen people and Israel is the land God promised them, then why do they need 81.4 billion in U.S. aid to help secure and protect said land promised tothem what is the United States God? The fact is there are no chosen people of God to hear someone say there is exposes plain and simple indoctrination, Jewish propaganda, and Biblical / historical ignorance.Yes the list is endless as to who I could use to prove my thesis concerning how stupid black people are, from day to day, and different issues across the board you people prove it, yet one set of examples stands out more then all the others. Before I deal with them allow me to build my case: never in the history of man has there been a race of people like the Afro American Negro, his religious, social, and political actions renders him a complete fool, who only lacks a hat with bells, long pointed shoes, and a lemon marine pie smashed in his silly black face!He has (as a race) endured a storm of scientific advancement and remain bone dry, as he stands at the cross roads of history he embraces a culture of death, sex, drugs, homosexuality, churches, sports, out of wedlock births, political stupidity, and spiritual / educational neglect, oh did I say church’s? Politically he backs one party in a society where he has a right to back whomever he wishes, he does this to the tune of 97% of his vote backing whoever the Democratic candidate is. This is done regardless of the fact that in his inner cities most are crowded with poor schools, crime, drugs, black churches, low down / down low pastors, and dilapidated houses, yet the Negro refuses to see the local government are all ran by political pimps of the Democratic party, Mayor’s, council member’s , school boards, all are packed to the hilt with his beloved party of paternalistic white liberals.In fact there is no better place to expose just how stupid black people are then when you pay close attention to who and what he votes for. Consider these two examples, first we have a race of people who arguably are the most religious in the nation, close to 85% hold a belief in God, Jesus, read and study their Bible or say they attend church on regular basis. This number becomes troubling when one considers in the last presidential election close to 95% of these same Bible reading, Jesus loving, God fearing Negro’s went out and cast a vote for a guy who (A.) supports abortion, the killing of human beings, and (B.) has no problem with two men kissing or getting married, with a college degree from Harvard this guy still can’t figure out when life begins, or that homosexuality is a sick and mentally deranged life style that a person learns and are not born with?I would be safe in saying these are two of the main pillars of Christendom and yet 95% of blacks voted for him anyway even though his beliefs are diametrically opposed to what they should stand for as Christians. The only way you can make heads or tails of this, is to call black people what I have for the last ten years, stupid!If at this late stage of the game Negro’s are still casting votes based on race, well it pretty much nails my point home as to the stupidity of blacks. Much in the same nature as a battered wife black people stay committed to the Democratic Party as if this party has done so much for black people, often I find myself holding back tears of frustration as I explain to the Negro’s that their beloved Democrat’s were pro slavery? This was the political party that sought to keep blacks in chains. Yet it’s sort of fitting this is the major party the majority of blacks align themselves with today.Nothing has changed the Democrats still seek to enslave the mind of you black people, and the sad part is you Niggers don’t mind when viewing your political stupidity I can hear the words of the Honorable Dr. WEB Dubois when he said after slavery blacks looked right, then left and went right back to being slaves!Or the words of the great historian Dr. John Henry Clark when he said after viewing the social plight of the American Negro it becomes clear that they have gone from African captives to insane Negro slaves! Or the great social critic, and religious historian Michael David Carroll when he simply said, black people are stupid!Still not convinced? Well consider Akron Public Schools wanting to place on the ballot a levy that if passed would help to rebuild the districts schools, the members of the school board along with the mayor’s office handed out watermelons, catfish nuggets, and of course fried chicken, with promises of future disbursements of crack cocaine, liquor, and male prostitutes to local black pastors if they would push the passing of the levy on Sunday’s in their local brothels .Well the levy did pass but guess what section had the lowest voter turn out on this all important educational levy? That’s right the section that had the highest number of black people, the Buchtel cluster, could that be by mistake? Maybe a alien space being snuck into the hood and stole all the black votes, or maybe the Negro’s got the election date wrong, or maybe BET was showing reruns of the Real House Wives of Atlanta, whatever the reason those Negro’s didn’t bother to vote on an important levy affecting the education of their children so again I have to say it , black people are stupid, and anti-education!Whenever you have a black student in 2009 wanting good grades, showing up to class on time, turning in homework, and speaking proper English, and that student is labeled by other Nigger kids as acting white! In 2009 this is the case in your black community, speaks volumes about how you apes value education. Whenever you have a PTA meetings with wall to wall empty seats, yet at a football / basketball game is standing room only filled with Negro male fugitives, and big butt strippers from XTC cheering on their bastard seed speaks volumes about what’s important to you niggers!The fat lady has sang, no I’m not talking about your mother, I’m speaking of the proverbial woman who sings at the end of a show, who when she starts people understand the show is over, well in the case of the black race that woman sang close to thirty years ago. From that moment on you blacks have engaged in an all out assault attempting to paint yourselves as victims of a racist society that refuses to accept you as equals! With the help of worthless Civil Rights pimps who preach to you over and over that you’re a victim, time and again everything from your bad back, ingrown toe nail, and the uneven side walk has been placed at the feet of the ongoing legacy of slavery, white American racism, and a elaborate scheme to keep the black race back.You Niggers have failed to take the time to see, what’s hurting you most is your lack of accountability one to another, maybe your silly Looney Tune relationships / marriages would have more depth, and meaning if you had accountability, your churches would not be brothels nor dens of filth, crime, and homosexuality if they had accountability. How far would a marriage go if both parties were not accountable to the other? If you people had accountability you could do away with the religious charlatans who preach the gospel of victim hood to entire race of Niggers.Because today in 2009 you are no longer victims, you have moved into the slot of coconspirators who cosign your own social misery. When the Ku Klux Klan, the White Citizens Councils, White clergy, backed by the local police departments sought to keep blacks out of schools or higher education, those blacks were victims of a white racist society who preached equality and integration, but practiced segregation and separation.The four little girls of the Sixteenth Street Baptist church, that was blown up by white racists over the fact the schools in Birmingham was being forced to integrate were victims, the countless blacks who flocked to one room shacks after slavery, with poor teaching tools, but they attended with the hopes of receiving an education, they were victims. For all the slaves who lost life and limbs attempting to teach other slaves to read and write, they were all victims. But today with mass communications, free education, a bottomless black hole that white liberals continue to pour federal money into, also known as the department of Education, with some school districts creating curriculum’s of Afro-centrist, and Ebonics all in an attempt to teach your seed to read and write, removes you from the list of victim.With school districts over looking your bad seeds IQ, and test scores yet because your bastard seed has grown into a six nine, two hundred and forty pound brute with knuckles dragging the ground, who can run the forty yard dash in two seconds, leap from half court to dunk a basketball / catch a football, his academic requirements are placed in the trusting hands of an pink toe (white girl) who is content to help the Nigger Star athlete remain eligible to win State Championships at local high schools like, well lets just Say St. Vincent St. MARY that pretty much evaporates your victim status! So for those who still wish to cry they are a victim, I simply must ask, of what?Your own material lusts, or is it your intoxication for brick-a- brack, trinkets, gizmos’ and doohickeys? That you are more than willing to spend your last dime to acquire? Your victim status is self imposed; while the world turns you have become your own worst enemy. 97% of the ills stalking black America are self inflected wounds, products of friendly fire, the culprits most of the time has black skin. You people are stupid what else can I say? No longer do a white man / woman have to hold you back, or place a rope around your neck, you do it yourself, with a big fat grin on your stupid black faces, you buck dance and toe tap while you place a rope around your own neck!How you may, no I’m sure you are wondering, allow me to explain, each time you sit in a Negro church where it’s clear the pimp cares little about your soul, and you remain, your placing a rope around your own neck. After he stands and tells the church full of zombies he is gay, or has a baby outside his marriage, and again you remain, you have just tucked a rope around your neck. If the ape drives a SUV while you catch a bus, the rope has been placed around your own neck.Time after time you black people inflect injury to yourself and your advancement with actions that can only be understood after a person has come to terms with the fact, black people are stupid! Why you minstrels can’t see this is beyond me, I laugh each time one of you baboons approaches me asking why I say / write the things I do. Often times I want to retort to you savages that if more of you would open your mouths and speak up I would not have to say all the things I do, but because you Niggers want to remain silent it leaves me no other choice but to raise my voice and write / say what I do! A fool would be able to see this, so it should be axiomatic to you black people. You have reached the point of no return, as a culture your finished, the only cure for this mess we call black America is a silver bullet sinking into the collective temple of a people who have become the laughing stock of humanity.Blacks have sat at the table of civilization and have continued to eat with their feet, and wiped their mouths on their sleeves. Backwards is the best word to describe them, they have spent the last four hundred years taking two steps forward and three back, then they look confused when the social, political, educational, and spiritual landscape looks the same. He is a menace to civilization, a curse to progress, natures blunder, considering these facts is it any wonder that in 2009 he is as socially, religiously stupid, as he was in 1609?His woman has come full circle from walking around Africa naked breast sagging to her stomach in 1492, to being fully clothed during and after slavery 1865, to being half naked again while attending some dead black church, club, bar, or just going to the store to pick up a six pack, or 40oz 2009!The best indicator as to how lost the black race is, just view his woman, watch her as she proclaims on one had she love’s the “lawd” he has heard her cry and took pity on every groin. View her as she sits during her lunch hour at work reading her Bible, dip into her conversations with co-workers and how everything she says begins and ends with Jesus.Follow her at the end of the day as she stands hours after she gets off work waiting for her dope selling boyfriend to pick her up from work driving her car, view them as she runs to the day care to pick up her two kids, both of whom has different daddies watch her as she struggles to get them ready all the while wondering when / how will she tell her thug boyfriend that the third one forming in her womb may be his.Listen to her after he drops her off, so he can go spend some quality time with his down low boy friend that doubles as a hair dresser at a local beauty shop. Can you hear her conversation with her girl between yelling at her two kids and the sound of the microwave oven preparing their dinner? Listen to the advice her so-called best friend gives her concerning her man.Keep in mind as you do, that her girl is really a full blown dyke who could careless if she works things out with her man, she only wants to have sex with her so her entire list of things she should do is tainted. Because this woman has never grown into a real woman sexually she is confused concerning the advances made at her by her girl friend that coupled with the fact she is tired of the emotionless, sex she has with her down low dope selling boyfriend further complicates the situationSo this poor Christian woman is trapped in a world of sex, manipulation, lies, and homosexuality, she can’t pray because her life is full of sin, soon she starts to give into the advances and soft touches of her girl friend after all who better can understand a woman then another woman (they say) confused and stressed over her kids, job, faggot boy friend, and ever pressuring best friend , she turns to the light set on the hill, the salt of the earth, the shelter in the time of storm, hoping to gain guidance before she does something sexually she will regret later.Little does red riding hood know her troubles has just begun, for the person occupying this pull-pit is not grandma but a blood thirsty wolf, who will devour her whole sending her into a sexual free for all, where she will end up in the arms / bed of her girl friend seeking womanly assurance / comfort from the emotionless sex she currently is getting from her dope selling down low boy friend, and know her pastor!With this taking place as often as you people collect offerings why do you call me names for simply writing about it? I could say your stupid but I think most of you are seeing my point, for those who can’t I’ll move into my last set of things that will prove my point beyond a shadow of doubt!On Saturdays I normally do my cardio on this particular day as I was about to get on the treadmill with iPod in ear, I had the feeling someone watching me, so I looked to my left and noticed a black male starring at me, wondering what the coon was looking at I removed the ear plugs to ask him, it was at that point I noticed who he was, well look at what the cat dragged in “ I said to him” old master must have allowed you out his site for a change to come here and be among us field Negro’s I joked with State Representative Vernon Sykes, what are you potato peeling, cat fish frying, butter bean eating shines up to these days, I asked him. You’re consistent was his reply.As we jogged we talked about the plight of black people, and true to his nature Vernon was hopeful I on the other hand saw it for what it is, a waste of time, as we concluded our workout up walked the shine who works for that rag tag of a news paper The Negro Reporter, well , well what’s going on here, is their a pig roast taking place that you Negro’s have not told me about, or are cat fish dinners being sold here to attract all you coons here this morning, I joked with him, as he laughed, I took note of a press badge around the coons neck, it read the Lebron James Bike-a-thon, I asked him, are you going to write about that foolishness? His reply was simply, to hell with them! Wait a second that’s the king your talking about, with that he filled me in on one of the biggest farce’s outside Pastor Jeffery Dennis’s call into the ministry.Nike, the Lebron James Foundation, black community so-called leaders, Negro pastors / politicians all were in cahoots to pull off a crime of epic proportions, pedaling two hundred dollar Nike sneakers to poor ignorant Negro’s. While Nigger pastors sat on the lap of a Jewish Rabbi, while local Nigger politicians posed for a photo with Lebron, buck dancing, and goose stepping around Nike officials like the black faced lawn jockeys they are. Black youth were hit with an all out assault of overpriced, multi-colored sneakers most in the price range of one hundred and fifty to two hundred dollars.The crime becomes even more demonic when you take into consideration two facts. One ths crime scene was one of the poorest sections of town, one that’s a hot bed of drugs, crime, pastors and other vices killing black people. Second the role Nigger parents played in the exploitation of their own children, I wonder where the “CSEA” and all those ultra-ignorant, unprofessional black case works were seeing they claim to function in the best interest of children (My next blog will deal with the CSEA AND the Negro case workers) the fact is no one cared these Negro youth were being used, not the white racist from Nike, Negro lawn Jockeys, AKA black politicians, not the black Pinocchio’s of Jewish Rabbi’s, AKA black pastors, none gave a damn about how these Niggers were being mistreated.To add insult to injury Nike then slithered their way to the cities West side on Copley road setting up yet another booth to peddle their two hundred dollars sneakers to yet another segment of ignorant black apes, some of whom bought six to seven pair of these shoes, and again some of you reading this will get angry with me for calling you people stupid! Your actions sicken me, the sound of your voices makes me want to regurgitate, the sight of you people is repulsive to me, hate is way to mild of a adjective and does not adequately express the disdain I have for you people!When I view you in action the only thing I can think of is how right the proslavery advocates where, you people are the original Mudsill, natures blunder, the recipients of the curse of Ham. Think of me what you will, say what you must about me, but at the end of the day it is what it is, this race has been cursed, if there is a God and he is merciful then he would wipe you Niggers off the face of the earth, as a favor to humanity.The bike-a-thon was and is used as a front for white racist capitalists from Nike, who sought to cash in on the stupidity running rampant in the black community, thanks in part to the complete failure of their religious institutions and the spiritually castrated shines who run them black America has digressed to cave man conditions when it comes to his educations, and political, and social impact. This crime that took place in wide open day light for the entire city to view only shows just how stupid black people are, why not one person has had enough insight to spot this crime and call it what it was.In fact this is not the first time these local moonshine sipping, cat fish rolling, carp eating, chitterling cleaning Niggers have dropped the ball. The first time Nike sent the city an undisclosed amount of cash as a gift thanking the city for their new toy; Lebron James, the officials told the coons of Akron they could use the money however they saw fit. At the time of the gift the city’s schools were under the misguided leadership of one Sylvester Small whose last name fit him in more ways than one I’m told by his wife.The state was telling the district that if test scores did not improve they would take over this failing school system and attempt to get these savages to read and write. Meanwhile back at the ranch, local Nigger pastors, educators, politicians, and the mayor’s office decided with divine stupidity, the kind of stupidity that one can see when a person jumps off a bridge to rescue the dime they dropped over the side, came up with the brilliant idea to re-due the cities basketball courts.Keep in mind, the nigger kids who play on these courts most could not read the name on the basketball they played with, nor could they spell basketball, thanks to a failed school superintendant and a school board made up of white and Negro fools, who lack the vision to lift their voices and tell the city let’s use that money to hire tutors, and teaching aids, to help these apes pass their exams!This was and is a crime on all parties involved and the black community was just as guilty, for the savages who make up this cesspool of coons have climbed into the bed with the same people who seek to exploit them. This makes them a coconspirator. As Nike set up some twenty booths selling shoes to a tribe of Negro’s who children can’t read nor write, and over half are on some form a public assistance, SSI, food stamps, or live in a section eight house or apartment, and yet they can fork over one hundred to two hundred dollars for a Nike sneaker made in some third world sweat shop that has all of five dollars of material in it, yet they sell it to you fools for two hundred dollars, and you wonder why I’m calling you stupid?This type exploitation has not been seen since the time the white man brought the five burrows of New York from the red man for a bag of beans, a cow, and a broken promise! Unlike the red man black America ask for those exploiting them not to rub them down with Vaseline first, they love it raw. Like the children of Israel who because of stiff necked, failed leadership were allowed to wonder around in a circle for forty years attempting to complete a journey that would have normally just taken eleven days. Black America finds herself in the same predicament round and round she goes reinventing the wheel for the same old problems which stalk black America.One of the most important Supreme Court Rulings in the history of this nation “Brown v Board” the case that brought the death blow to legal segregation, was rendered useless as Nike rolled into town setting up shop on the cites South side selling sneakers to a pile of genetic trash that couldn’t read nor write. The culprits were both young and old, black / white male and female, in fact there is enough blame to go around no one needs to wonder if I’m talking about you, if you were there and you refused to open your mouth in protest of this foolishness, yes I’m talking directly about your worthless ass!Again I have made my case, it’s getting old being right all the time, but it is what it is I wish there were someone any one who would prove me wrong, but don’t waste your time attempting, I’m right and you Niggers know it, that’s what angers you, how dare he be right all the time is your thinking! Well it’s simple I function from a basic premise; I have some historical issues with all three of the so-called major religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.I have deep seated issues with the members who claim / profess a believe in all three, the God they worship to some degree I question, and yet I do believe there is something out there, who when this life is over I shall stand before and give account of a lot of things I have done on this journey, why I never opened my mouth to condemn wrong when I saw it wont be among them.

Mike D. Carroll

carrolldavidmichael@yahoo.com

330-689-8704

No comments:

Post a Comment